Wildebees Boys Gaiters Sekelbos Black Camo
Wildebees presents a protective covering of cloth for the ankle and lower leg. This gaiter does not go over the shoes, it covers from just above the ankle up to the shoe. This is the perfect item for the bushveld to keep out unwanted bugs and ticks. It fastens with a Velcro strap and has an elasticated band that goes around the ankle so it will not slide off.
– Strong Fabric
– Elasticated ankle band
– Velcro fastening strip
– Branding tag
– High Quality Camo Print
– Cotton Canvas Material
What’s in the parcel?
1 Pair of Boys Gaiters
How do I clean it?
– Machine Wash at 30 Degrees
– Cool Tumble Dry
– Do Not Dry Clean
– Do Not Bleach
The standard UK size for kids was used when making this item. However if something doesn’t fit right, send (or bring) it back and we’ll gladly exchange it for you for a different product. Do not wear or wash the beanie and do not throw away the original packaging until you are confident that you don’t want to exchange it. We cannot exchange the item if it was worn, washed or returned without the original packaging!
What do I need to do to exchange them?
Bought from the website:
1. Send it back to us, in its original packaging, unworn and unwashed
2. Put a letter in the parcel containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange it for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring it back to the shop, in its original packaging, unworn and unwashed
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the hat
Once again, we cannot exchange the item if it was worn, washed or returned without the original packaging!