Wildebees Boys Loslit Bucket Black Hat
The bucket hat is a perfect alternative to a cap! It is very comfortable and goes with every outfit! This bucket hat is a soft hat with a wide and downwards sloping brim. The brim offers shade from the sun for the eyes and face. It is made from a heavy-duty cotton fabric named canvas. The two metal eyelets on each side of the hat so that it is cool to wear on hot days. The Wildebees design on the hat is embroidered in a bright orange.
– Heavy-duty canvas for durability
– Soft and fold-able
– Brim offers shade to eyes and face
– Metal eyelets on the sides so it’s cool to wear on hot days
– Embroidered Wildebees design
What’s in the parcel?
1 Boys Bucket Hat
1 Info-flyer, welcoming you into the Wildebees-trop
How do I clean it?
Dry-clean-able and machine washable.
DO NOT bleach.
Line or tumble dry.
Use a warm/hot iron.
The standard UK size for children’s head wear is 50cm in circumference. This hat is therefore only available in this one size, however if something doesn’t fit right, send (or bring) it back and we’ll gladly exchange it for you for a different product. Do not wear or wash the hat and do not throw away the original packaging until you are confident that you don’t want to exchange it. We cannot exchange the hat if it was worn, washed or returned without the original packaging!
What do I need to do to exchange them?
Bought from the website:
1. Send it back to us, in its original packaging, unworn and unwashed
2. Put a letter in the parcel containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange it for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring it back to the shop, in its original packaging, unworn and unwashed
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the hat
Once again, we cannot exchange the hat if it was worn, washed or returned without the original packaging!
We have no similar items available for boys. But feel free to checkout the Caps we have available.