Wildebees Boys Sekelbos Khaki Camo Button Set
We are the comfiest little set you will buy, as with the Cotton Canvas material and extra care used to manufacture us, you will have a hard time not to wear us everyday! Furthermore we are a must-have for your clothing collection as we go with every occasion and the more you wear us, the more character we get. Famously advertised as a camouflage designed by hunters, for hunters, you can take us out to any farm or location and we will have a blast and create the most incredible memories with your little one! If you don’t believe us, then buy a set and see for yourself!
We are proudly, hand-made in South-Africa and are made of a strong Cotton Canvas material which is specifically designed to work in and under any circumstance or situation.
– Button-Down Shirt with a Collar
– High Quality Cotton Canvas Material
– 100% Cotton
– High Quality Camo Printed Material Panels
– Khaki Material
– 2 Chest Pockets with Velcro Closings
– Branding Label on Chest Pocket
– Stetch Ripstop Material Used for Shorts
– Belt Loops with Zip and Button Closing at Fly
– 2 Slanted Pockets on Both Sides of Shorts
– 6 Additional Pockets Across Shorts
– 2 Back Pockets With Velcro Closings
– 4 Side Pockets With Velcro Closings
– Branding Label on the Side
– Embroidered Wildebees Logo on Pocket
What’s in our box?
1 Button-Down Shirt and 1 Camo Cargo Shorts
How do you clean us?
We need to be washed when we are dirty:
– Machine Wash at 30 Degrees
– Cool Tumble Dry
– Do Not Dry Clean
– Do Not Bleach
– Iron Safe
The standard UK sizes for Kids Clothing was followed when we were manufactured. If something doesn’t fit right, send (or bring) it back and we’ll gladly exchange it for you for a different product. Do not wear or wash the set and do not throw away the original packaging until you are confident that you don’t want to exchange it. We cannot exchange the set if it was worn, washed or returned without the original packaging!
What do I need to do to exchange them?
Bought from the website:
1. Send it back to us, in its original packaging, unworn and unwashed
2. Put a letter in the parcel containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange it for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring it back to the shop, in its original packaging, unworn and unwashed
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the hat
Once again, we cannot exchange the set if it was worn, washed or returned without the original packaging!
Are you looking for something similar to us then have a look at – ‘Wildebees Kids Sets’
Follow us on our social media to stay updated:
Instagram , TikTok as well as
There are no reviews yet.