Wildebees Ladies Bosveld Camo Heat Weld Cap
The 6-panel ladies cap is a very strong and structured product which can be adjusted in size at the back with a Velcro strap. It has a sweatband inside and the visor blocks harsh sunlight from the eyes. This cap is made of a 100% cotton canvas material which makes it very comfortable and durable. The eyelets provides a small air source which keeps the head cool in warm weather conditions. The cap has a rubber Wildebees logo heat welded onto the front.
– 100% Cotton Canvas
– 6 Camo material panels
– Material eyelets on panels
– Sweatband on the inside
– Velcro strap at the back for size adjustment
– Heat welded Wildebees rubber logo
What’s in the parcel?
1 Ladies Cap
1 Info-flyer, welcoming you into the Wildebees-trop
How do I clean it?
Machine-wash-able and dry-clean-able
Wash in warm water.
Tumble dry on a low temperature setting.
DO NOT bleach.
DO NOT iron.
Use your everyday laundry detergent to clean this cap. Fabric softener is not recommended.
The standard UK size for ladies head wear was used when making this cap. However if something doesn’t fit right, send (or bring) it back and we’ll gladly exchange it for you for a different product. Do not wear or wash the cap and do not throw away the original packaging until you are confident that you don’t want to exchange it. We cannot exchange the cap if it was worn, washed or returned without the original packaging!
What do I need to do to exchange them?
Bought from the website:
1. Send it back to us, in its original packaging, unworn and unwashed
2. Put a letter in the parcel containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange it for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring it back to the shop, in its original packaging, unworn and unwashed
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the hat
Once again, we cannot exchange the hat if it was worn, washed or returned without the original packaging!
Checkout the other Caps we have available for Ladies.