Wildebees Ladies Brown Hiking Boot
PLEASE DO NOT USE DUBBIN!
We suggest you order the size you wear everyday and if something doesn’t fit right, send (or bring) them back and we’ll gladly exchange it for you. Do not wear or polish the shoes and do not throw away the box until you are confident that you don’t want to exchange them. We cannot exchange the shoes if they are worn, polished or returned without the original box!
What do I need to do to exchange them?
Bought from the website:
1. Send them back to us, in its original box, unworn and unpolished
2. Put a letter in the box containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange them for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring them back to the shop, in its original box, unworn and unpolished
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the shoes
Once again, we cannot exchange the shoes if they are worn, polished or returned without the original box!
The process of resoling is quite easy. Simply head to the Footwear menu and fill out the “Resole / Repair Shoes” Form and we’ll contact you.