Wildebees Ladies Footwear Nyala Tan
We are the most stylish pair of leather shoes you will buy. As with the genuine leather and sleek sole used to manufacture us, you will have the urge to wear us everyday. Furthermore we are a must-have for your shoe collection as we go with absolutely, everything. Advertised as a fashionable casual pair of shoes, you can take us out of our box and slip us on. you will be ready for any occasion!
We are proudly, made and manufactured by South-Africans. And are made of a soft, genuine leather, which is specifically designed to work in and under any circumstance or situation you put us in. Also, we have good ankle support as we are 5 inches from the ground up and we do not have a steel tip.
– Super sleek and black soles.
– Strong laces as well as heat-embossed branding on our sides.
– Soft single-layer suede leather tongues.
– As well as no padding around our ankle area.
– No lining and genuine suede leather.
– Double Stitching as well as leather inner-soles.
What’s in our box?
1 Pair of Tan Nyala Vellies
How do you clean us?
We need to be polished and what works best to keep us clean, is to do the following:
You can take a shoe brush with a small amount of Willewax and polish us until you are happy with the results.
WE DO NOT LIKE DUBBIN!
Unfortunately, the process of resoling is not possible with us. So please take good care of us from the very start.
What do I need to do to exchange them?
Bought from the website:
1. Send it back to us, in its original packaging, unworn and unpolished
2. Put a letter in the parcel containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange it for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring it back to the shop, in its original packaging, unworn and unpolished
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the shoes
Once again, we cannot exchange the item if it was worn, polished or returned without the original packaging!
Are you looking for something similar to us then have a look at – ‘Wildebees Ladies Footwear’