Wildebees Ladies Footwear Rondrits Taupe
We are the most stylish pair of shoes you will buy. As with the strong material and sturdy soles used to manufacture us, you will have the urge to wear us everyday, everywhere you go. Furthermore we are a must-have for your shoe collection as we go with everything. Advertised as a fashionable casual pair of shoes, you can take us out of our box and slip us on. you will be ready for any occasion!
We are proudly, made and manufactured by South-Africans for South-Africans. And are made of a strong, Cotton Canvas material, which is specifically designed to work in and under any circumstance or situation you put us in. Also, we have good ankle support as we are 4 inches from the ground up and we do not have a steel tip. we do however have toe support.
– Super sturdy and strong soles.
– No laces as well as branding on our sides.
– No padding around our ankle areas.
– Soft material lining and strong Canvas material.
– Double Stitching as well as material inner-soles.
What’s in our box?
1 Pair of Rondrits Shoes
How do you clean us?
We cannot be polished but what works best to keep us clean, is to do the following:
You can take a shoe brush after you sprayed us with some water and a tiny bit of soap and scrub us until you are happy with the results.
Unfortunately, the process of resoling is not possible with us. So please take good care of us from the very start.
What do I need to do to exchange them?
Bought from the website:
1. Send it back to us, in its original packaging, unworn and unpolished
2. Put a letter in the parcel containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange it for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring it back to the shop, in its original packaging, unworn and unpolished
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the shoes
Once again, we cannot exchange the item if it was worn, polished or returned without the original packaging!
Are you looking for something similar to us then you can have a look at – ‘Wildebees Ladies Footwear’