Wildebees Ladies Footwear Ugg Two-Tone
We are proud to present the most comfy winter boot for ladies! These boots has our super-soft-secret-sole and yes, you can resole them once you’ve worn them out. We lined these booties with fluffy sheep-wool and the outer is made of a soft, leather. You can flip the top part down to show off the fluffy inside, or you can keep it up straight to warm your lower legs. They are so comfy, they feel like slippers BUT they are made well enough to not LOOK like slippers – so this is the perfect winter boot. And it is made of genuine leather so it’ll go with any outfit! The best part is, these boots are handmade in South Africa – #supportlocal
– Branding in the sole
– Heat-embossed branding on the back
– Branding tags on the side of the shoe
– Soft, genuine suede and normal leather
– Double Stitching
– Leather inner-sole
– Sheep-wool inner
What’s in our box?
1 Pair of Ugg Boots
How do you clean us?
What we found, works best to keep us clean and sleek looking, is to do the following:
For the Suede parts – You can take a normal shoe brush after you have sprayed us with a special Suede Spray and scrub us until you are happy with the results.
And for the normal leather parts – You can take a shoe brush with a small amount of Willewax and polish us until you are happy with the results.
WE DO NOT LIKE DUBBIN!
The process of resoling is quite easy. Simply head to the Footwear menu and fill out our “Resole / Repair Shoes” Form.
What do I need to do to exchange them?
Bought from the website:
1. Send it back to us, in its original packaging, unworn and unpolished
2. Put a letter in the parcel containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange it for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring it back to the shop, in its original packaging, unworn and unpolished
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the shoes
Once again, we cannot exchange the item if it was worn, polished or returned without the original packaging!
Are you looking for something similar to us then have a look at – ‘Wildebees Ladies Footwear’