Wildebees Ladies Footwear Wedge Dropper Tan
We are the softest pair of shoes you will buy, as with the ultra-soft leather and secret sole used to manufacture us, you will confuse us with your slippers, furthermore we are a must-have for your shoe collection as we go with everything and the more you wear us, the softer we get. Famously advertised as the softest shoes on the market, you can take us out of our box and roll us up, just like in the ads and if you don’t believe us, then buy a pair and see for yourself!
We are proudly, hand-made in South-Africa and are made of a soft, genuine leather which is specifically designed to work in and under any circumstance or situation, also, we have ankle support as we are 5 inches from the ground up and we do not have a steel tip.
– Super-soft-secret-sole, as well as branding in our soles.
– Strong laces.
– Heat-embossed branding on our sides and branding tags on our tongues and on our sides.
– Soft single-layer leather tongues and no padding around our ankle area.
– No lining and genuine leather.
– Double Stitching as well as removable leather inner-soles.
What’s in our box?
1 Pair of Droppers
How do you clean us?
We need to be polished and what works best to keep us clean, is to do the following:
You can take a shoe brush with a small amount of Willewax and polish us until you are happy with the results.
WE DO NOT LIKE DUBBIN!
The process of resoling is unfortunately not possible with these shoes.
What do I need to do to exchange them?
Bought from the website:
1. Send it back to us, in its original packaging, unworn and unpolished
2. Put a letter in the parcel containing the following information:
– Your order number
– Details on what you’d like to exchange it for
Bought in the shop:
1. Bring it back to the shop, in its original packaging, unworn and unpolished
2. Bring along the slip as proof of when you purchased the shoes
Once again, we cannot exchange the item if it was worn, polished or returned without the original packaging!
Are you looking for something similar to us then have a look at – ‘Wildebees Ladies Footwear’