Wildebees Mens Footwear Kalahari Brown
We are the softest pair of boots you will buy, as with the ultra-soft leather and secret sole used to manufacture us, you will confuse us with your slippers, furthermore we are a must-have for your shoe collection as we go with everything and the more you wear us, the softer we get. Famously advertised as the softest hunting boots on the market, you can take us out of our box and roll us up, just like in the ads and if you don’t believe us, then buy a pair and see for yourself!
We are proudly, hand-made in South-Africa and are made of a soft, dark brown, genuine leather which is specifically designed to work in and under any circumstance or situation, also, we have good ankle support as we are 8.5 inches from the ground up and we do not have a steel tip.
– Super-soft-secret-sole, as well as branding in our soles.
– Strong laces and double layer of leather all round..
– Heat-embossed branding on our sides and branding tags on our tongues and on our sides.
– Soft double-layer padded leather tongues and padding around our ankle area.
– Soft leather lining, great ankle support and genuine leather.
– Double Stitching as well as removable leather inner-soles.
What’s in our box?
1 Pair of Brown Kalahari Boots
How do you clean us?
We need to be polished and what works best to keep us clean, is to do the following:
You can take a shoe brush with a small amount of Willewax and polish us until you are happy with the results.
WE DO NOT LIKE DUBBIN!
The process of resoling is quite easy. Simply head to the Footwear menu and fill out our “Resole / Repair Shoes” Form.
Are you looking for something similar to us then have a look at – ‘Wildebees Mens Footwear Kalahari Tan’