Wildebees Swartkoppie Boot Tan
We are the most stylish pair of safety / work boots you will buy, as with the genuine leather and strong soles used to manufacture us, you will have the urge to wear us everyday, furthermore we are a must-have for your shoe collection as we go with everything. Advertised as a work boot, you can take us out of our box and slip us on, you will be ready for any occasion!
The shoes are proudly, made for South-Africans. It is made of a soft, genuine leather which is specifically designed to work for all your needs. It has good ankle support as they are 6.5 inches from the ground up and they do have a steel tip.
– Super strong soles, as well as branding in our soles.
– Strong pulling tags.
– Heat-embossed branding on our sides.
– Soft leather and a strong elasticated area.
– Soft leather lining as well as genuine leather.
– Double stitching as well as leather inner-soles.
– Quality leather with strong elastic strap to deliver long-term durability and protection.
– Composite toe protection with a steel tip as well as a soft Hi-Poly foot-bed to keep your foot comfortable.
– Resistance to weak acid in addition to resistance to fuel oil (EN ISO20344:2011) max +12%.
– PU mid-sole and TPU out-sole which provides superior comfort and shock absorption.
– Each pair comes with a Black, plastic shoe horn.
– Standard UK sizes.
Should you wish to exchange it for a different size or something else – send it back to us with instructions on what you would like to do.
PLEASE remember it cannot be exchanged if it was worn or polished.
How do you clean it?
You need to polish the shoes and the following method works the best:
Take a shoe brush with a small amount of Willewax and polish it until you are happy with the results.
WE DO NOT LIKE DUBBIN!
The process of resoling is unfortunately not possible with these specific shoes as only certain styles are repairable and resolable.
Are you looking for something similar to us then have a look at – ‘Wildebees Mens Pull-Up Boots’